Empowering Women’s to Succeed in Life
OUR MISSION is to encourage and develop virtuous women of God. To teach married women to love their husbands, children, and the church. To encourage the “lady in waiting” to love God and themselves as they wait to be “found”. Be sensitive to each other’s need while being unified women of God.
It is the sincere desire of the Department of Women’s Ministry to be a vibrant part of the TOP ministry by empowering the women of God through different auxiliaries and support groups.
Auxiliaries and support groups available are:
- MOTHER’S BOARD
- GENERATION NOW JR. CHURCH MOTHER
- LICENSED MISSIONARIES / EVANGELISTS & ASPIRING MISSIONARIES
- WOMEN OF VIRTUE (Support group for women whose husbands are in ministry)
- W.I.S.H. ~Women Inspiring Spiritual Homes (Support group for married women)
- Lavender Ladies (Support group to Lady Kathy Jackson)
- BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB
- TURNING A NEW LEAF MINISTRY (Outreach ministry for abused and battered women)