Tabernacle of Praise Men’s Department is to encourage, empower, and equip men to assume an active leadership role in the home, church, and community while walking in integrity, honesty, and commitment.
- Provide opportunities for continued spiritual growth and development toward God given destinies.
- Provide opportunities for continued involvement in our church and communities to reconcile lost souls to Christ and to Christian fellowship.
- Create opportunities for large and small group interaction for the purpose of developing helpful relationships between the brotherhood.
- Identify, cultivate, and promoted effective leadership traits in men.
- Train and equip now the adolescents who will be church leaders in future generations.
- Create opportunities and special ways to include the youth in the planned activities of the Mens department.
- Provide opportunities for Christian men role models to help especially those young men growing up without a Christian father in their lives.
- Coordinate fellowship opportunities for bringing together in fellowship men who are new members and new converts in Christ.